Monday, September 6, 2010

A New Beginning

Today is my last day of freedom. What a summer it has been! Two summer months of non-stop excitement and change, and now I'm ready for the routine of school to start. That being said, I am so nervous. This first semester is going to be tough, as I get myself back into cello playing shape. And, as with every new beginning, I'm worried about not making connections with people, about being 'the little fish in the pond', about screwing up on my placement tests this week, and about the added financial stress of waiting for student loans. But it is all still very exciting and I am amazed that I am actually here, in Kitchener, about to be studying music!


Jeremy is still looking for a job, and we are praying that he will find something that suits his qualifications, and isn't too far away. We are loving our new apartment. It's quiet, roomy and we are so grateful to have his cousins nearby with whom we can lament about the struggles of being poor students and of being away from home.

We miss the familiarities of home and knowing our friends and family are near us. Thanks for your prayers and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment